The Administrative Assistant is responsible to carry out standard office procedures including answering phone calls, sorting of mail, data inputting, updating documents and working on spreadsheets. The role also involves supporting management in administration requirements.
- Devise and maintain office systems to address the needs of the Company, in conformity with its’ policies and requirements;
- Provide administrative support to the management and administration team, with mailing, scanning, copying and any other administrative requirements;
- Keep databases updated, ensuring the necessary changes and amendments to data are regularly made;
- Assisting with the organization of meetings;
- Ensure that office equipment is in good working order and coordinate maintenance as required;
- Prepare gate passes for individuals and vehicles to come into the SR Technics premises;
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Correspond with suppliers and ensure that supplies are well stocked;
- Run errands using the Company car as required;
- Engage in the booking of courses, conferences and events;
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic and organized manner;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff members;
- Engage in the drafting of correspondence, preparation of reports and other documents;
- Handle queries by phone and e-mail;
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Have an O’ level standard of education and/or administrative diploma;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ideally possess ECDL qualifications;
- Have had previous experience in an administrative role.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.