Aircraft Maintenance Assistant Technician
Reporting to the Bay Manager, the Aircraft Maintenance Assistant Technician supports technicians based on current authorization level and training received. The Assistant Technician reports safety, risk or paper discrepancies to one’s superior and works according to approved documents (such as Job Cards, Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Orders, Service Bulletins and IPC).
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and sign-off privileges;
- Report any safety, risk or paper discrepancies to one’s superior and/or to the B1/B2/Bay Manager as appropriate;
- Work according to approved documents (such as Job Cards, Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Orders, Service Bulletins and IPC);
- Support mechanics in technical matters;
- Support technical training for support mechanics;
- Manage one’s personal hands-on training logbook and maintain one’s personal training records;
- Sign off one’s work in the job cards according the SRT qualification system;
- Any other task commensurate with the role
- Completed a technical qualification or equivalent
- Technical aptitude
- Experience in a technical industry (such as automotive, shipyard or similar) would be considered an asset
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.