Aircraft mechanic specialised in aero engines
For our Business Unit Engine Services, which specializes in MRO services we are seeking new talents to strengthen our highly motivated team to fulfill the following role.
- Dismantling and assembly of engine units as well as engine unit assemblies and electrical components in accordance with manufacturer specifications (manual, IPC, SB, etc.) and internal work plans
- Perform measurements during assembly and disassembly process
- Diagnosis of components
- Electronic documentation and recording of disassembled components
- Documentation of relevant measurement results
- Performing tool checks
- Completed minimum 3-year vocational training as aircraft mechanic specialized in aero engines
- Relevant professional experience in the maintenance of aero engines as well as basic knowledge in the handling of aviation standards and regulations
- Good technical English language skills
- Skills in MS-Office; ECMS and SAP knowledge desirable
- Readiness for shift work (including night shifts) and flexible assignments
- You will display independent systematic working, be reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Your profile will include good team working capacity and communication skills.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit.