The Cabin Mechanic performs maintenance and repair work in the aircraft cabin, particularly modification, repair and refurbishment of passenger and Flight Crew seats.
- Read, understand and work in accordance with the applicable and approved maintenance data such as but not limited to SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Job cards, etc
- Repair and maintain aircraft cabin parts and components
- Performs inspection, repair and refurbishment work in the cabin and all interior equipment
- Replaces carpets and in-lays
- Support technicians in all removal and installation of cabin equipment except electrical lighting devices
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance task according to company standards
- Be aware of the expected quality standards of the work performed
- Use IT systems to perform tasks such as looking for approved maintenance data, clock on job cards, etc.
- Reports presence and working time according to company policies
- Manages his/her personal hand-on training logbook and maintains his/her personal training records
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Mandatory use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) according to company standards
- Actively Identify and/or remove safety hazards in his/her work area of responsibility
- Reports any safety, risk, hazards or paper discrepancies to superior
- Absolute adherence to company standards and truly living SMS and STOP campaign
- Strict adherence to all tool control processes and procedures
- Manage and keep housekeeping in assigned area/section (5S)
- Be self-motivated and continues to develop one self and work towards achieving next higher authorization level
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.