Calibration, Maintenance & Repair Specialist
Reporting to the Tooling & Equipment Team Leader, and part of the Tooling & Equipment team, the Calibration, Maintenance & Repair Specialist is responsible for the monitoring of tools which require calibration.
- Responsible for the collection of tools on a monthly basis and ensure they are sent for calibration;
- Liaise with calibration suppliers, monitoring delivery times and quality of service;
- Perform maintenance tasks on tools as per checklists provided;
- Liaise with the Tooling & Equipment team to ensure that tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Any other task commensurate with the job.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a very good knowledge of tools;
- Have experience in handling tools and tool repair;
- Be IT literate;
- Be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.