The purpose of the role is to have the total ownership; responsibility and accountability for a defined portfolio of MRO / OEM suppliers in the area of aviation parts repair and availability service and to actively manage the formulation, execution & evolution of CS purchased services strategies in order to deliver ongoing and sustainable benefits to CS purchased services cost, quality and performance.
- Develop and ensure procurement strategy execution to continuously reduce cost and
improve standard of service and products purchased.
- Manage entire end-to-end supplier contract life cycle from identification, negotiation,
contracting, performing to ramp-down
- Negotiate and complete supplier contracts in line with SR Technics’ operation and
commercial capabilities that significantly reduce total cost of supply, without compromise to
delivery, service performance.
- Establish and lead the relationship with the suppliers from the defined portfolio.
- Orchestrate the communication between SR Technics and suppliers, seeking continuous
improvement and building strong co-operation partnership (with all strategic parties), and act
as escalation point between supplier and SR Technics.
- Continually seek opportunities to further develop, refine and execute the procurement
strategy, driving consolidation of the associated supply base and thereby focusing on total
commercial impact and service leverage with fewer suppliers
- Continuously develop product and supplier market knowledge and rigorously focus on
reducing non-compliant spends along with the proper communication (internally and
- Secure proper documentation management (approval and storage)
- Overall spend and contract performance responsibility of defined supplier portfolio
- Sourcing and supplier strategy for repair services, availability, B/E, licensing.
- Achieve agreed procurement savings, through specific sourcing projects tenders and
- Be the focal point and recognized sourcing expert within the spend area.
- Technical background, i.e. a degree in industrial, mechanical or aerospace engineering is desired
- Professional purchasing qualification is desired
- Purchasing or Supply Chain experience min. 5 years is required
- Project management base skills is required
- Extended data base working knowledge is required
- Effective working relations building is required
- Task delivery against set deadlines (prioritization and working time elasticity) is required
- Contracting experience is desired
- Aviation experience is desired
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (C2), German desired
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.