The Component Engineer is responsible for the technical performance of all aircraft components under his ATA responsibility with regards of reliability improvement, cost optimization and airworthiness compliance in order to define and develop the technical pool standard.
- Ensuring assessment of Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB), initiating appropriate actions where necessary
- Maintain and update the Modification of Maintenance Instructions (MMI)
- Manage maintenance orders as well as maintenance and repair rules including technical minimum requirements in order to optimize and continuously improve component Pool Standard according Pool Standard Policy
- Maintenance of technical data regarding Aircraft components in SAP according to IPC/CMM and/or OEM instructions and alignment with the data management department
- Analysis of OEM standards and authority requirements. Derive impact and initiate appropriate measures to maintain airworthiness
- Interaction with OEMs and vendors to improve reliability of systems and components
- Review and support the approval of work scopes, customer induced damage cases, repair quotes and ensure a timely initiation of proposed actions
- Participate in cross-functional projects as a technical representative
- Performing investigations due to technical occurrences and ensure implementation of corresponding measures
- Support adherence to the company data quality standards
- University degree in Engineering (Technical university)
- Airline industry or MRO experience desired
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Strong analytical and self-starter mindset
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Customer and Service focused attitude
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.