At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Composite Specialist.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
The position holder performs repair and modification, works on any composite engine parts, several airplane parts or 3th party customer parts according related regulations. Furthermore, inspections and clarifications of several engine parts made from composite material belongs to this job as such as administrate the working papers.
- Perform composite works on Cases, Frames and Fairings according effective regulations
- Perform inspections on composite parts
- Evaluate cases of damages on engine parts
- Perform composite modification works on composite parts and assemblies
- Ensure a continuous development of repair procedures to increase productivity
- Ensure strict compliance to standard practices and processes
- Ensuring a continuous development of shop processes to optimize quality, security and cost affects
- Ensuring compliance to all safety and quality regulations and rules
- Perform 5S principles ensure clean working space
- 3 – 4 Years technical apprenticeship (Polymer Technologist or Sheet Metal Worker)
- Experience composite parts repair
- Autonomous and accurate working abilities
- Open-minded personality and a team player
- Basic IT knowledge
- English Level minimum A2
- German speaking and writing
- Readiness for two shift works
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.