Customer Services Executive
As a Customer Services Executive for STRADE you will be overseeing the exchange transactions of aircraft spare parts and the part return from the customers. You will be following up on the part return, charging late fees and conversions where applicable. Your responsibility will be to ensure smooth exchange process of parts and provide feedback on the part acceptance as defined by Quality and Asset Management.
- Acting as communication channel for parts exchange transactions between STRADE and customers to ensure efficient and expedite return of parts to service.
- Securing the asset base value by ensuring part return meets requirements set by Asset Management.
- Monitor customer return performance and suggest commercial policy to ensure maximization of revenue.
- Ensure late return of the part is properly compensated by defined late fees or conversions whilst ensuring and executing excellent service towards the customer.
- Initiating and implementing process improvements by automation and digitalization to accelerate time and material process handling.
- Ensure timely invoicing, dispute resolution, crediting and cash collection for assigned accounts.
- Support after-sales activities related to goods receipt of received part by resolving quarantine cases related to customers.
- Liaising with current and potential STRADE customers presenting the smooth exchange transaction opportunities.
- B.Sc. in a technical or commercial subject or equivalent by experience
- 2 years of working experience in similar role in aviation or equivalent customer support role
- Experience in customer conflict resolution and relationship management
- Start-up attitude, ready to engage in efforts outside own profile
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good mastery of MS Office (Excel)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Joining the team where company values are at the core of what we do – check out our website and LinkedIn page to find out
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.