At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Customer Support Engineer.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Customer Support Engineer
The Customer Support Engineer will be responsible to provide technical support, definition and implementation of engine work scopes in agreement with the customer. For this position, you will be assigned to SR Technics’ Quick Turn Line that provides field assistance and in-shop hospital repairs for our customers. You will be the central pillar for all engineering-related matters within the Quick Turn Line organization, which also includes supporting or leading improvement and development initiatives.
- Preparing and defining engine work scopes, considering customer requirements, SR Technics technical standard and contractual obligations
- Providing technical customer support for these engines during the shop visit
- Actively provide engineering support by identifying, participating or leading in troubleshooting activities, continuous improvement and development initiatives
- Executing technical investigations and issuing investigation reports
- Defining and improving the technical standard and maintenance concept of the contracted engine platforms, considering the aviation requirements according to EASA Part 145 and all quality and commercial aspects
- Supporting Business Development and Product Management on technical matters
- ETH, BSc, FH or HF
- Aviation MRO industry experience
- Knowledge of English (level C1); German language is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.