Customer Support Engineer
For our Headquarter in Zurich (Switzerland) within Engine Engineering Department, we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer.
- Prepare work scope for engine shop visits with regard to customer requirements, SRT technical standard and contractual obligations
- Prepare and continuously update and improve the Engine Maintenance Program (EMP)
- Support Engine Maintenance product improvement (performance, reliability, shop visit cost, TAT)
- Support Engine Maintenance in EASA part 145 tasks
- Interact with OEM’s and vendors to improve reliability of engines and components
- Issue technical investigation reports for customers
- Support commercial Product Management in regard to contractual issues as removal plan and workscoping incl. LLP management
- Bachelor or master of engineering (mechanical or aerospace science)
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years experience in aero engine maintenance
- Fluent in English (C1), intermediate German (B1) in German is beneficial
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.