Data Input Clerk
The Data Input Clerk supports Bay Managers with the management of paperwork and with any administrative support required. Knowledge of AMOS and SAP would be considered an asset but training will be provided. This is a full time position on a definite contract ending in June 2019.
- Use SAP to input data into AMOS;
- Update material used on AMOS;
- Label booking of components into AMOS;
- Use AMOS to monitor closure of work packs, ensuring data is up to date data and check package closing;
- Support the Planning Office and the Bay Manager with administration work as required;
- Any other task commensurate with the role.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be diligent and have strong attention to detail;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel;
- Be computer literate;
- Be a good team player;
- Be ready to work different shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.