At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Electrician, Automation Mechanic Specialist.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Electrician, Automation Mechanic Specialist
The position holder inspects different complex engine harnesses and ensure the quality of the manufacturer according effective regulations. He/she creates orders due to the inspection results and repair the harnesses. In case of technical problems, the inspector does clarification with the engineering.
- Evaluate technical condition of the harnesses according affective regulations
- Create Job Orders due to inspection results
- Set timelines for the overhaul cycle of the engine parts
- Repair and test the parts according to work scope
- Perform in-process inspections and final inspections
- Pursue clarification with engineering in case of findings out of limit
- Create documentation to allocate the parts condition to the customer
- Certify Harnesses
- Conduct intern audits (5S)
- Ensure a continuous development of shop processes to optimize quality, security and cost affects
- Ensure the companies safety and quality regulations all time
- Perform 5S principles ensure clean working space
- 3 or 4-year apprenticeship as electrician, automation mechanic or equivalent
- Autonomous and accurate working abilities
- Team player
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP)
- Knowledge of English language (Minimum Level A2)
- Readiness for two shift works
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.