Environmental Management Specialist 80-100%The Environmental Management Specialist is responsible for overseeing the environmental performance of SR Technics. He / she is responsible for the continuous improvement and reporting of global environmental data and for carrying out environmental audits and assessments. By defining internal procedures for activities with high environmental impact and implementation of environmental strategies the Environmental Management Specialist promotes sustainable development.
• Implement and continuously improve the environmental management system in conformance with ISO14001 and other environmental standards requirements
• Maintain accurate and complete environmental records in accordance with government regulations and corporate policies
• Audit, analyze and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies
• Support the business in determining and driving projects to improve the environmental performance of SR Technics
• Develop and implement environmental campaigns and training to ensure that corporate sustainable development is improved
• Minimum a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in environmental engineering, natural resources or environmental management; Master’s degree is preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project management and minimum 2 years of experience of working with environmental authorities
• Sound knowledge of federal, state and local environmental regulations
• Proficient in applicable software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP applications is a plus
• Good social, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English and local language (C1/C2)
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding an EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit.