At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Engine Mechanic.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
GTF & LEAP Engine Mechanic
- Assembly and disassembly of aircraft engines and engine modules (PW1100G-JM & CFM LEAP)
- Technical and administrative completion of all assigned work in accordance with regulations
- Performing assigned work on time and ensuring quality of work
- Application of Lean methodology
- Continuous improvement of the processes to be performed with the aim of improving quality and safety
- Environmentally conscious handling of equipment (resources)
- Independent work, as well as economic way of thinking and acting
- Experience in Engine MRO as Mechanic (in CFM, PW, GE or RR Engines)
- Independent, precise, and responsible working style
- Good team and communication skills
- Good health condition, resilient, flexible
- Personal responsibility and self-motivation are a matter of course
- Good knowledge English, written and spoken, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.