At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer B1/B2 Line Maintenance A320 - B757 - B767 - B787.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Geneva -
B1 or B1/b2 Line maintenance A320 - B757 - B767 - B787
The position holder is an EASA-Part 66 licensed B1/B2 with relevant aircraft types and is expected to support the network as required.
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated /promoted and implemented within the organisation
- Perform Line maintenance Transit checks, Preflight checks, Work package and certificate of release to service, daily and weekly checks, defect rectification, component replacement, AOG recovery and troubleshooting
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions
- Work autonomously within a Team spirit environment and assist the Shift-Leader / Supervisor
- Ensure clear communication and reporting
- Holder of a Valid B1 or B1/B2 EASA Part-66 License type rated on A320
- Type rated B757 - B767 - B787 is an advantage
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated
- High degree of customer focus, good communication and team-oriented
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety, and quality procedures to the required level
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- We offer a mix environment with line and light base maintenance opportunities
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.