General Ledger Accountant
The General Ledger Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department for entities in Switzerland and abroad – jointly responsible for the month / quarterly / year-end closing.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records into SAP
- Execute month-end closing processes including bank reconciliation
- Conduct Balance sheets reconciliation, perform Intercompany reconciliation
- Check and register Travel expense reports for various companies within the Group
- Perform and submit VAT checks and reports
- Analyze existing key accounts and understand related processes, compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- University (Master’s) / Bachelor’s degree - in Finance and Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of MS Office, IT literacy
- Knowledge of SAP FI
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations
- Operative/specialized in subject
- Self-control, self-discipline
- English B2 level
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.