Goods Receiving Inspector (Logistic)
In this role you will be responsible for Professional Goods Receiving of all airplane and engine parts as well as tools, raw materials, fluids, spare parts of operating equipment.
- Professional Goods Receiving of all airplane and engine parts as well as tools, raw materials, fluids, spare parts of operating equipment.
- Receives and inspects goods in a timely and efficient manner, in accordance with any regulatory and industry requirements and Company procedure and policies.
- Includes Quality inspection and managing of Quarantine store as well as document archiving (Certificate, Shop report, etc.)
- Delivers its commitments to shareholders, customers, staff and regulatory authorities
- In the Inbound material flow Goods Receiving Inspector is responsible to complete and close external repair order in the system (SAP / AMOS) and secure correctness of all required data.
- Read and understand Shop finding Reports and Certificates
- Material Handling according urgency with consideration of the operationally demanded priorities
- Performing incoming inspection and ensuring manifested material is received and inspected according to company procedures and requirements.
- Ensure quality requirements to the valid regulations and procedures
- Act as an interface to the supporting company departments to ensure proper and accurate data set up in SAP/AMOS
- Ready to help out on other Logistic Departments
- Make sure that updates / adjustments of the components data in the IT-system are done
- Performance oriented
- Driver of Continuous Improvement activities
- Implementation and sustain of 5S
- Technical education is a requirement
- Excellent communication skills are desired
- Logistic experience and experience in working within cross functional teams and in multicultural environments is required
- SAP proficiency will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement is in demand
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.