At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Instructor.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
The instructor conducts training courses in compliance with aviation authority rules and regulations as well as according to agreed standards of SR Technics. She/He also creates and develops learning contents for the product development team and participates as Subject Matter Expert in training projects of SR Technics. With his/her expertise the post holder contributes to the competence development of SR Technics personnel as well as the personnel of SR Technics customers.
- To deliver and conduct high quality training in a cost-effective manner at the required location
- To identify and use available instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- To prepare training materials and infrastructure for theory and practical training
- To close training courses and provide complete data to the administration
- To use relevant and new technologies to support instruction
- To establish and communicate clear objectives for her/his learning activities and to monitor and encourage the progress of individual students according to these objectives
- To update all necessary documents accurately and completely as required by aviation authorities’ rules and regulations and/or guidelines agreed with the Learning Designer
- To participate in and drive the training product development as a Subject Matter Expert assuring the accuracy of technical information
- To participate in and drive training projects in relation with training and business development as a Subject Matter Expert assuring the accuracy of technical information
- To continuously improve and enlarge her/his portfolio with new qualifications and competences
- Certified Technician with a valid AML B1, B2 or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and/or education
- Minimum 5 years working experience in aviation maintenance or similar experience
- Willingness to travel regularly as training is conducted worldwide
- Self-driven, independent and good organization skills in operational environments
- Experience in teaching technical contents and certification as a technical trainer
- Proficient use of instructional design principles and adult learning theories
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people, cultures and/or situations
- Open to changing circumstances and acceptance of new ideas and change initiatives
- Proficient in English (Minimum Level B2, preferred C1)
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working.
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.