Our Line Maintenance Business Unit is looking for a Logistician / Storekeeper to join our Line Maintenance team at Geneva.
- Manage inventory of goods from customers on deposit in the company
- Receiving, loading, unloading, unpacking and checking quantity of goods
- Preparing component orders for internal and external clients.
- You must integrate all inputs, goods outputs and the correct use of processes and standards via the IT management system.
- Support the stocking of maintenance parts and tooling.
- Packaging and dispatch of unserviceable parts to external companies for repair
- Diploma of logistician or similar training
- Perfect sense of organization, autonomous, rigorous and proactive
- At ease in IT and administrative management
- You like team work (3X8)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good stress management
- Driver's License and Forklift permit
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.Please ensure that below listed documents are included in the uploaded documentation. Applications submitted without these documents may not be considered. Direct applications will be treated with priority.Documents to be uploaded with your application:
-Diploma or similar training certificate