As a Logistics Specialist you will be working in one of SR Technics’ Regional Distribution Centres (RDCs) handling and inspecting incoming and outgoing aircraft parts. In this function you will be responsible to support a safe and efficient warehouse operation and to ensure timely material processing and delivery.
- To pick, pack and dispatch material in a timely and efficient manner and ensure internal and external customer requirements are met.
- To issue transportation documents according to SR Technics quality and trade compliance standard.
- To inspect packaging and parts for physical damage and ensure all damages are recorded and reported.
- To inspect material and to ensure material is delivered with the correct documentation.
- To storage of material as per quality standards and manufacturer requirement.
- To carry out and assist in general warehouse work.
- Work experience in warehouse operation
- Experience in handling and packing aircraft parts
- Proficiency in English language
- Computer skills (MS Office,SAP)
- Willingness and motivation to handle demanding workloads that require high accuracy
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.