At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Mechanic Engine Assembly (f/m).
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Mechanic Engine Assembly (f/m)
- Assembly of aircraft engines (Pratt & Whitney 4000 & CFM56)
- Technical and administrative completion of all assigned tasks in accordance with regulations
- Carrying out assigned work on time and ensuring quality of work
- Application of Lean Method
- Continuous Improvement of the processes with the aim of improving quality and safety
- Environmentally conscious handling of resources
- Independent and economic thinking and acting
- Successfully completed vocational training, preferably as a polymechanic, automotive or agricultural machinery mechanic
- Independent, accurate and responsible work ethic
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good health condition, able to work under pressure, flexible
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and self-motivation
- Good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English skills (level A2)
- Willing work in 2-shift operation
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.