At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Manager IT Service Integration.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Manager IT Service Integration
The new universe of SR Technics is digital and a major IT transformation program has started to achieve this vision. This new leadership position has been created to establish and manage the IT Service Integration and Management (SIAM) function within our IT Services department.
As Manager IT Service Integration and Assets, you are part of the IT Services leadership team and you play a pivotal role in further developing and managing the service portfolio in alignment with SRT’s business and IT strategy.
Together with your team and multiple external IT service providers you are responsible for continuous development and delivery of IT services and solution in support of our IT transformation and at the same time you impress our users with an excellent service experience.
- Establish and develop the new service management team with your direct reports
- Define the service integration framework and implementation roadmap
- Manage the continuous development and integration of new service and solution with internal and external IT service providers
- Lead and coordinate the service management practise across all internal teams
- Manage the service delivery performance of the providers, maintain strong management relationships and lead the provider service governance
- Drive continuous improvement of service quality and user experience
- Deliver business value and optimize costs
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- Leadership personality and proven experience in developing and leading teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT service management in a multi provider environment
- Experiences managing IT solution or application implementation and integration projects in an agile environment
- Applied knowledge of SIAM frameworks and DevOps concepts, methodologies, and best practices
- Structured, analytical and process orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outcome focussed, pragmatic
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.