VP Sales Asia
The Vice President Sales Asia is accountable for achieving the annual regional sales targets (order intake, in year revenue and profitability) and leading his/her sales team in the development of a sustainable and strong sales pipeline in line with the company’s targets, business plan and budget. He/she is responsible for the sales strategy in his/her region and drives with his/her sales team the entire sales process across all SRT stake holders from the initial lead to contract signature or the post mortem, as applicable.
- Coach and mentor the regional area sales directors in the team
- Lead regional sales team to meet or exceed annual order intake, in year revenue and profitability targets
- With his / her team, develop the win strategy for any sales project, taking into account customer expectations, market pricing and SR Technics’ objectives
- Drive the sales process together with the sales team to ensure that all stake holders deliver as per the agreed win strategy and timeline
- Win new, and maintain existing customers, grow third party business to strengthen SR Technics’ market position
- Is responsible for the relationship development and sales activities with airlines in Japan
- Evaluate the need for sales consultants in the region and ensure the respective sales director manages existing sales consultants.
- Ensure all sales campaigns are aligned to the SR Technic’s brand image and reflect the corporate brand to all external stakeholders
- Represent SR Technics corporate interest at regional aviation events
- Own and successfully complete improvement projects as requested by the Senior Vice President
- Constantly maintain the integrity and completeness of information required for customers, projects and prospects in the CRM tool
- Minimum 5 years senior leadership experience
- Extensive (minimum 10 years) professional experience in the aerospace MRO business with in-depth knowledge of the engine services business field (preferred) or component services
- Existing personal network in these business fields
- Strong business acumen and contract understanding
- Core competencies in business economics and finance
- Strong communications, negotiations and intercultural skills
- Experienced in dealing with front-end market / customer exposure
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, any other language is an add-on
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.