At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Shop Visit Manager GTF & LEAP.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Shop Visit Manager GTF & LEAP
The Powerplant Engineer GTF & LEAP is responsible for the engine output, on time delivery against contractual agreement and he is the single point of contact for each of his assigned engines shop visits in operations.
- Acting as single point of contact for assigned shop visits
- Leading the engine shop visits according the engine process
- All-time full visibility of assigned engine events in terms of status and cost
- Compare engine progress and material availability with milestone plan and take preventative action against hinderances by providing and enforcing solutions with AM, Ops, CoE, Purchasing and Engineering to assure on time delivery
- Plan engine input / output with production planning according to capacity plan
- Set up special schedules with Ops in accordance with customer demands or if necessary
- Continuously improve related processes to optimize daily business
- Lead and organize engine-team and -meeting
- Provide information on engine status in relevant systems (eg. engine log, RAIL)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Technician degree with Business Administration skills desired (Technischer Kaufmann mir eidg. FA)
- Significant understanding of operational activities related to delivering a specific service required
- Significant experience (3+ years) in project and process related positions in the aviation or powerplant MRO industry desired
- Solid Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Independent, precise and responsible work
- Open-minded, dedicated team player
- High safety, quality and cost awareness
- Solid in MS office and SAP experience
- Language: German C1 and English B2
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.