At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Supervisor Engine Operation (Quick Turn Line).
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Supervisor Engine Operation
(Quick Turn Line)
- Ensure workmanship in accordance with all applicable SRT, airworthiness and regulatory requirements
- Assign work assignments to the employee and plan the resources according to the workload involved and monitor work efficiency
- Commitment to cross-divisional support in other departments of SR Technics
- Organization and coordination of the required equipment, tools and work documents
- Active management of human resources and qualifications to ensure order processing. Taking an active role in the training and development needs of the staff and department
- Applying the continuous improvement method using Lean principles to achieve the defined departmental goals
- Check and optimize the processes given in your responsibility
- Promotion of the performance culture in a team with periodic review of the objectives
- Applying the Performance Management Process (PMP) and taking the active role in motivating employees
- Report to Supervisor Quick Turn Line
- Education: Higher Technical Education
- Working experience in aviation engine MRO >3 years is a must
- working experience in appropriate leadership position is desired
- Willingness to work in two shifts
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Independent, precise and responsible work
- Open-minded, dedicated team player
- High safety, quality and cost awareness
- Solid in MS office and SAP experience
- English Level minimum B2, German language is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.