Tool Crib Specialist
Reporting to the Tooling & Equipment Team Leader, the Tool Crib Specialist is responsible for giving out the required tools to the teams working in the production and support shop areas.
- Issue tools to staff working on aircraft in an efficient manner;
- Check status of tools upon their return to the tool crib, following due process in case of damages;
- Liaise with the Tooling & Equipment team to ensure that tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Any other task commensurate with the job.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be IT literate;
- Have a technical aptitude;
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Knowledge of tools will be considered an asset.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.