Trade Compliance Data Analyst
The position is required to collect Trade Compliance data. The data includes export control and trade compliance relevant data, preparation and uploading them into SAP or any other Trade Compliance system. The collection includes the contact to vendors, follow up and escalation.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated /promoted and implemented within the Organization.
- To ensure that all elements of the Safety Management System are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all Safety Management System related duties and responsibilities as defined in Safety Management System Manual.
- Collect ECCN data from SR Technics Suppliers worldwide
- Provide data analysis and reporting to the export control team
- Work together with Export Control managers towards improvements of Export control classifications.
- Support Local export control functions
- Deputy of the local Export Control Manager
- Inventory updates for license controlled items
- Support Trade Compliance as required on a case by case basis
- Project support
- Has a Degree in Law, Engineering, International Business, Commerce or Logistics
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Export Control and customs background
- Must have knowledge in SAP MM module
- Desired Global Trade Services (GTS) knowledge
- Strong SAP knowledge and experience
- Has experience and knowledge in Access Data Base management
- Must be able to converse and write very well in English
- To work in an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business with competitive employment conditions
- To have the opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted