As the position holder, you ensure STRADE has an effective Safety and Quality Management System (SMS and QMS). You define, improve, and monitor the performance of the Safety and Quality Management System against set standards to meet certification, legal and customer requirements. You liaise with authorities, suppliers, customers and the corresponding STRADE teams on compliance, safety and quality to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Deliver: manage the QMS, liaise with authorities, customers, suppliers, SR Technics and STRADE teams on quality and audit matters. Perform internal and external audits supported by SR Technics Quality where required
- Cost: support the STRADE teams in the continuous process to find, correct, and prevent safety and quality hazards. Support continuous improvement with aiming for failure cost reduction, efficient and effective processes, and procedures
- People: create a culture of excellence, promote, and communicate on the SMS and QMS
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in the aviation industry
- Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and safety requirements
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the aviation, aerospace (MRO) business or related fields
- Start-up attitude, ready to engage in efforts outside own profile
- Fluent in English
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to UK immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a UK Passport or a UK working permit.