Technical Product Manager for Engine Components
As Technical Product Manager for Engine Components at STRADE you will be accountable for analyzing and evaluating engine inventory from a technical and commercial perspective. You will ensure compliance of the inventory with technical and market requirements and support Asset Management function by evaluating market opportunities.
You will be in charge of:
- Supporting Asset Management in maximizing the value of engine related inventory
- Supporting with decisions regarding modifications, limits adjustments, repair development and optimizing commercial decisions
- Supporting customers regarding all technical questions in alignment with commercial group
- Business analysis and statistical forecast
- Promoting teamwork and work ethics within the department
- Safety: ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Promote a positive safety culture and consider data security and integrity as key focus areas.
- Quality: ensure that all elements of the QMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved.
- Delivery: support Asset Management with business cases related to engine inventory market opportunities in order to maximize the value of assets (ADs, obsolescence, modifications, etc.); assess authorities’ and manufacturer instructions, arrange and comply with the necessary measures. Collaborate with Asset Management to optimize engine inventory quality for commercial purposes.
- Cost / Finance: continuously manage improvement programs in coordination with OEMs and/or repair stations, optimizing costs where feasible in doing so.
- People: collaborate with other departments in implementing statistical and mathematical models; Collaborate with colleagues in developing their knowledge and understanding of technical aspects of the engine inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year of relevant industry experience in engine engineering
- Analytical, structural mindset and ability to understand, model and analyze data
- Fluency in English
- Team-player with cross-cultural awareness
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Joining the team where company values are at the core of what we do – check out our website and LinkedIn page to find out
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.